Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Best Baby Sunscreen - Finally My Baby is Six Months Old, Let's Party Outside

Alright, it's time for the big reveal. Our little fair skin child is six months old and ready to enjoy the California Sun. My husband and I love the outdoors so we were itching to get Ellery all ready for a day in the park. Of course with a hat and proper sunscreen and clothing. Before being six months old we were very hesitant to take her outside because of her glow in the dark skin...kidding. Actually, my husband and I be  like this even if she had olive skin liked her father.

Anyways, back to it. Before the big day arrived, I was doing a ton of research on which sunscreen was best to use. I wasn't about to just use anything on her because our skin is our largest organ and whatever we put on it skin gets absorbed in our body.YIKES! The goal - light on the chemicals. With that being said, the sun screen winner in my book is.....



CALIFORNIA BABY - SUPER SENSITIVE (of course)

A little goes a long way, so don't be scared off by the price. It has ZERO fragrance, no chemicals, and PABA free. This one is worth a try!

This sunscreen also ranks on the to list of the EWG's Skin Deep list, for the full list check out: The Sunscreen List

No comments:

Post a Comment